These are some of my favorite snacks:
- Roasted and lightly salted almonds
- Corn chips (with as few ingredients as possible - ideally corn and salt)
- Banana, lightly yellow not green and not brown
- Gala, Honey Crisp or Granny Smith apples
- Spoon hits of crunchy peanut butter with chocolate chips
- Strawberries and natural applesauce (no sugar or corn syrup added)
Since Halloween I have been supplementing with kid candy (I call it Daddy Tax). My favorites are butter fingers, snickers, and peanut m & m's.
How about you? What are your favorite snacks before and after running?