- Monday - cycle or other easy activity
- Tuesday - run easy or tempo run
- Wednesday - off or easy and short run
- Thursday - speed/interval run
- Friday - cycle or other easy activity
- Saturday - run
- Sunday - run double Saturday's distance
My main goal is to get my body ready for two consecutive long runs culminating with a 10 mile Saturday and 20 mile Sunday run 3 or 4 weeks before the Goofy.
This past week I logged about 35 miles. 7 miles on Saturday and 14 miles on Sunday with the last two miles at half marathon pace.
Have your run the Goofy? What training tips or plans worked for you?